The cherry blossoms are in full bloom here, spring has finally arrived and though the wind is still a bit chilly the sunshine makes me smile in anticipation of the warm summer days ahead…..:) So it is time to pack away all the warm winter clothes and get our homes ready for the warmer days. One does not have to spend a fortune to bring about a fresh look, just a slight tweak here and there makes a huge difference as for example introducing some floral prints into your decor. A few of my top tips to introduce floral prints into your homes.
1.Introduce a few floral cushions into your space.
2. A floral accent wall is bold but it will definitely transform your space and get your home ready for the warm, balmy spring/summer days ahead and the simplest way to achieve this is by using wallpaper.
3. Add floral accessories like lamp shades and ceramics.
4.Add an accent chair in floral upholstery, what better way to introduce some cheer and happiness into your space?
5. Some quirky floral accessories will definitely add some freshness into your space.
6. Introducing a floral motif into your flooring whether it is concrete or wood would be interesting and real conversation starter.
7. A floral tiles back splash would also look great.
8. Use floral bedspreads, in fact this might be the easiest and the most economical way to experiment with florals.