The Frangipani tree is an architectural plant which is very popular in small gardens. Its sculptural form and shape, beautiful white flowers are a joy and really quite enchanting. Its wide umbrella shape provides shade, its fragrant flowers will remind you of long lazy summer days. There are some factors which make the Frangipani tree so popular:
- It is a tree which will thrive with very little maintenance.
- It is suitable in any style of garden and will definitely bring about a tropical feel to your space.
- It can be easily propagated from cuttings.
- Mature Frangipani trees grow up to 6m in height and about 5m wide so it’s actually pretty manageable.
- The beautiful fragrant flowers make lovely table decorations if put on float bowls.
- They are really popular as architectural plants and can provide shape and structure to your garden.
- This is an exotic tree as many myths and legends are associated with it in different parts of the world.
Let’s take a look at 10 really stunning gardens where the Frangipani tree is the showstopper.